Monday, May 12, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

It was a nice weekend for Mother's Day, other then being a little cold on Sunday. My brother and I pitched in and got my mom and dad a new digital camera for the event. We combined Mother's Day and Father's Day because, lets be honest, I'm not made out of money to spend that much on each of them for their 'special day.' I picked it out at Best Buy and I hope I picked a good one. And the woman at the photo department said it would be easy to use so that's a bonus! Now let's hope they start taking some pictures!

My allergies have been acting up lately. I know, you probably don't care about my sneezing and coughing and itchy eyes but I feel like sharing. I need someone to feel sympathy for me. They got really bad on Sat. night and it may have been because I let the dog sleep on my bed with me and she was outside all day....probably rolling in pollen and just getting coated in the stuff to come share with me. I was pretty useless on Sunday and slept most of the day. And I still didn't want to get up today to get the kids off to school/grandma's. But I did and got to work at 8:20....those kids are getting faster and faster!! Now if I could only get H.M. clothes on and off without taking off her ears........

No comments: