Tuesday, May 06, 2008

mistakes/new found love

I signed up for a class that was video tapes to learn Medical Terminology last fall through a community college that has branches close by. When I signed up for the class initially, it was with the intention that would some day use the class for a job in a hospital as a unit coordinator. I always thought it would be interesting to work in a hospital and help people. My mom is a nurse and I know I couldn't do that but being a u.c. would be about as close as I could get! Anyways, I never took the course. I payed $250 or $300 I can't remember to get a packet of papers i never filled out and a schedule of videotapes I never watched. What a waste huh!? I'm upset that I haven't done anything with it...well did anything with it, the class is over now. I signed up when I had a job I didn't like and I just wanted any way to get out of there. Now I like my job. I'm upset with myself that I wasted that money!

So with J.A. in recovery, we are taking turns getting the kids to school. Today I got there and everyone was wide awake! And to top it off, both were sick!! Not like puke sick but poor little H.M. just layed in her crib and whimpered and cried. She helped me get her dressed by cooperating but you could just tell she didn't feel good. I felt so bad!! And W.J. was sick too. He was quiet and you could tell he didn't want to go to Grandma's, he just wanted to stay home with mom. But since J.A. can't lift anything, we can't leave the kids home alone with her in case something happened. And she still gets tired pretty easy so she takes naps throughout the day. H.M. sat and snuggled with me this morning for quite some time and J.A. said she must be sick b/c she's not a snuggler that often. And when we took them to Grandma's she didn't want to leave me. It was so cute and I'm so attached to those little punks. Honestly, in a weird way, I'm glad J.A.'s heart problem was detected so 1) she could get better and 2) I'm getting even closer to my god-daughter/cousins then ever before. I'm really more of an aunt then I am a cousin to them.
Here is a picture of us playing the other day when I babysat....now you can see the cuteness!


No comments: