Thursday, May 22, 2008

nope, I'm not gonna do it.......

Today is one of those days where I said I'd do something.....and now I don't want to. Nothing big or anything. It's not like I said I'd give a kidney and now I'm not....I wouldn't do something like that!! I said I'd go to the grad party that is going on for our intern Aaron but honestly, I don't feel like I want to go anymore. I really didn't work with him...at all really. I just hate having to come up with excuses all the time. Not that it's really a bad thing I think. I always try to think....If he didn't come to something I was having, would I be made upset. The answer to that is a big N-O. So I have to think of some excuse quick.......



UPDATE: I went. Yeah I know, add onto the contradiction that is my life. Some people were going and my attitude got better as the day went on so I went. It was a nice time and I like getting to spend time with people outside of work. Not that they are completely different like some places, but you just get to relax and throw down some beer. Wish I could do that at work!



No comments: