Wednesday, May 21, 2008

do you think.......

Do you think all the beer we drink on Monday nights cancels out the exercise we get from playing softball? I do. It's unfortunate but the two just go hand in hand. We're in WI for gosh sakes! When you're bored with friends, you head to the bar. You get a twelve back and start a fire (in a pit people, I do not promote pyromaniacs!) I could probably say no, but who likes quitter!?!


I fake baked yesterday....and I don't regret it one bit. All 8 minutes were delightful!

I have yet to start my apt. hunt again. I'm rather dreading it and don't have the urge to do anything. Yeah, it's my college procrastination coming out again. Good thing I don't have like a 12 page paper due or something.

Did you know O.K. stands for "our kind"?? Me neither. I learned it in safety class today. Just thought you might like to know.

No comments: