Monday, May 19, 2008

another day, another dollar

I'm not sure why, but that saying always seems to sum up Monday's. No one wants to be to work on Monday. It's like your brain doesn't function completely and you say dumb things and make mistakes...and that just makes your day go even better! So my Monday is going, slowly but going.

Tonight we have softball at 7:15 again. We won last week which was super great and I hope we can win again this week. However, people are skipping out tonight, which is kind of upsetting. I think we have like 12 games total, counting a practice game before the season officially started. Anyways, our games last an hour, that's it. So they could come, play the hour and leave immediately after that. It's frustrating because we need so many girls on the team as well as guys (due to rules) and the girls are the ones missing! If it's because you have work, we don't start until 7:15...what is going to take you from 8:30 in the morning to 7:00 at night!?!?! I will kind of be glad when it's done for this reason.

I'm getting sick of this dumb apartment search I've been on for two months now. Something needs to come soon or I'll go crazy!

No comments: