Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm pretty much a walking contradiction.....

Yup thats right. I contradict myself quite often in this wonderful world I live in.

I don't like tail-gaters, yet I have a tendency to follow too closely myself. I hate when people talk to me in the morning, yet I find myself sometimes trying to make conversation with others. I get annoyed with people after a certain amount of time yet I don't feel like people get annoyed with me. (I hate this about me too! I have no clue why this is but after like a 4 month period, I'm sick of people and I need a break from them! Why? I have no clue!) I say I love sports but I don't really like to play them. I talk about people who drink a lot and get trashed, yet I've been known to go on my own binders from time to time. I say I'm not competitive but once I start playing I'm out for blood. I love the outdoors in the summer but hate being outside because when it's hot it ruins my make-up (another big issue I need to get over. Or society could change.....) I'm a hard worker, yet I slack off quite a bit at work. I get upset when people don't' update their blogs, yet I hardly ever update mine. I get mad at indecisive people yet I can rarely make a decision to save my life!

See, like I said, a walking contradiction! There's a resolution for me...stop it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you can admit it!

Reading your blog ... I need to check myself, too. Ms. complains about being last minute ... oops!