Saturday, April 29, 2006

Only in Green Bay...

Kim and I went to visit our friend Gina in Green Bay last night. Needless to say, it was a blast! We went to lots of bars and met some crazy people! The theme of the night was "only in GB" since lots of random things were happening and it was the first time Kim and I had ever gone out in Green Bay. Below is our top list of what went down on the streets of GB!

"Only In GB..."
- Do you see a Palm Tree going down the street

An inflatable palm tree went past the window like three times
- Can an old guy say to us "Yeah I'm working all 4 you girls right now"
He was scary and would not leave me alone!
- Can a lone cowboy just stand by himself and watch all the girls dance
I bet Kim $10 she wouldn't go grab his butt, she didn't.
- Does the bartender pour ice into your shot...
I still have no clue what she was doing
- Do Brooker and I get hit on by 13-5 yr olds...
Yeah they honked the horn and waved...well there dad honked since they can't drive
- Do they sell Sparks in the bar
Still unsure how you would get drunk on this in a bar
- Does Brooker only get hit on by men 40 and older or 12 and younger
If I was looking for a dad last night I was in business!!
- Does Brooker think that I carry needles in my purse
I was drunk, it was dark, I thought it was a syringe!
- Does Brooker make us follow 40 yr old men
Hey, if we didn't follow them I would have never met my true love. Yes he may be 68 but he was at a happening bar! And they all weren't 40, only one of them was
- Does Brooker hit on a married 40 yr old
Alright, he hit on me first
- Do we get stalked by the 40 yr old men
Actually, we kind of stalked them since we followed them...hmmmm
- Do we get the pick up line "Do you use Herbal Essence"
Yeah this kid was just dumb
- Do we dance in a cage at the bar
Seriously, metal cages at the bar! What?!?!
- Does a muscle man drink Mike's Hard Lemonde
This guys forearms were as big as my head!
- Does the male bartender at one bar describe the male bartender at another by saying, "Did he
have brown eyes and nice tight butt?"
This guy was fun..we should have stuck around (had they played Gold-digger!)

All in all it was an awesome night! Hope there's more to come!

No comments: