Sunday, May 07, 2006

What does your future have in store for you?

Ok, this is a little thing you're suppose to do with your playlist on your IPod. However since I don't have an IPod, I just did it with my playlist on my computer.
Put any playlist on shuffle, hit play, then read the first question. Hit next to get to a new song and that is the answer to that question! Try this and see what you get!

How am I feeling today?
Kenny Chesney - That's Why I'm Here

Will I get far in life?
Gretchen Wilson - When I Think About Cheating (hmm kind of sends a bad message doesn't it)

How do my friends see me?
Trent Willmon - On Again Tonight

Where will I get married?
Toby Keith - I Love This Bar (Ok I really hope this one isn't true!)

What is my best friend's theme song?
Carrie Underwood - While We're Young and Beautiful

What is the story of my life?
Julie Roberts - Break Down Here (well, things are looking up! :(

What was high school like?
Mandy Moore - Have A Little Faith In Me

How can I get ahead in life?
The Fray - Over My Head (I'm not sure how to interpret this one!)

What is the best thing about me?
Montgomery Gentry - Hell Yeah

How is today going to be?
Big and Rich - Big Time

What is in store for this weekend?
Stroke 9 -Little Black Backpack (that's probably my conscience telling me to study.)

What song describes my parents?
Dierks Bentley - My Last Name (Man, this thing is golden!!)

To describe my grandparents?
Michelle Branch - Are You Happy Now?

How is my life going?
Gretchen Wilson - One Bud Wiser (well I would agree it goes better with one Budweiser!)

What song will they play at my funeral?
Dierks Bentley - Midnight Radio

How does the world see me?
Phil Vassar - I Miss The Innocence (Now that's just depressing, I hope I'm not that bad!)

Will I have a happy life?
Chris Cagle - Look What I Found

What do my friends really think of me?
Simple Plan - Perfect (ALRIGHT!!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Tracy Lawrence - Paint Me A Birmingham (uhh does this mean they paint pictures of me..kinda creepy)

How can I make myself happy?
Tanya Tucker - Jose Cuervo (Damn straight!!!)

What should I do with my life?
Soul Asylum - Runaway Train (Take a train ride??)

Will I ever have children?
Michelle Branch - All You Wanted

What is some good advice for me?
SheDaisy - Passenger Seat

How will I be remembered?
Alison Krauss - Restless

What is my signature dancing song?
Jason Mraz - You and I Both (If this would have been Golddigger or Kerosene I would have freaked!)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Sugarland - Just Might Make Me Believe

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Catherine Britt - The Upside of Being Down (Lovely, just lovely)

What type of men/women do you like?
Ryan Cabrera - On The Way Down (Now this just makes me look dirty!!)

No comments: