Thursday, April 06, 2006

Trotting along.

Not a whole lot going on, thank gosh! I need a break everyone once in awhile. I just had a Macroeconomics exam yesterday, that blew!! I don't really like any of my business classes I guess. Why I'm going for a business minor, I don't know. I think they just talked me into it so I said ok! That's kind of how college is.

We pick a major, eventually, and then they give us a list of things to do and we do them. They may not pertain to our eventual job destination what-so-ever but they tell us to do them so we do. Kinda screwy isn't it!? We are taught our whole lives to make our own decisions and our own life plans. We aren't suppose to copy anyone else because they're cool or fun to be with. THINK FOR YOURSELF!! that's what were taught. Then you get to college and they say, listen to me, do this and that and you will be fine!! I have to say though, I hope they're right because I'm in too deep now to get out!
I especially hate the people who brag about their major. I'm refering to the science, math people. I get teased all the time because my major is Communication; which the word on the street is that it's an easy major. I have to admit, it's no physics but it's not like I sit and pick my nose all day in class. I have to study and do papers and work my butt off just like you do. Just because I like this major more then sitting in an office doing math all day doesn't make me a slacker. So take that and smoke it! (sorry i had to vent)

I don't know about you but I'm ready for summer!

No comments: