Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Top 10 List...

There's lots of good things that happen in summer. Well, even when it gets nice out, we'll say spring. I created a list of my top 10 things I like about Wisconsin when it gets warmer.

1) You can sit outside on the porch all night and just sit and talk.
2) Sitting around a camp fire with your closest friends, playing cards or just chatting away(usually with beverages to inhance the evening) It also helps when you cook out and make an all night party of beer, brats, and horseshoes.
3) Wearing Flip Flops! Your feet need to breath after awhile!
4) Camping. You gotta love staying awake until the sun rises, sitting around a campfire.
5) Picnics/Fairs. Walking around all night, people watching is the best ever.
6) Driving with your windows down! Cranking the stereo and singing along.
7) Street Dances. Yeah you read that right, Street Dances. Or when the bars all keep their doors open so you drive past and hear the music.
8) Swimming and gettin' tan. Love it when you can go to the lake with friends, throw the football and just get brown!
9) No School! You don't have to get your homework done for Monday!!
10) Cone Corner. Driving to the local ice cream shop for some cold treats.
11) Mini-golfing, shopping, going on walks, etc. Just doing things outside that you couldn't do when there's 6 feet of snow!

Ok, so guess there's 11 things I like about the weather change. Let me know if you think of any different ones!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally like HOT, SWEATY baseball players... that is my favorite thing about the summer. O yeah, and the BREWERS!!! But I guess they kind of are the same thing! haha

Anonymous said...

haha my name was suppose to be *sally FROM two doors down* WHOOPS!! my mistake!!