Friday, December 05, 2008

It's starting to come together

Hey All! My goodness gracious is it windy here tonight! I went outside to go move my car into the garage (I had every intention of going to work out but well, I fell asleep on the couch instead) and I thought my ears were going to freeze and blow off my head! Gosh, I hope we don't have another winter like last year. I like snow and stuff but that much snow is just too much. At least we'll have snow for Christmas!

I had a revelation the other day...I guess you could call it that. I decided that my problem is that I always worry about what others think of me. Like what others think of my occupation mainly and other things but I decided I just can't do that to myself anymore. I need to try things that people might not think are right or 'prestigious' and just try things to find out what I want. What if my true happy life is in Idaho, I don't know but not here. This is my chance to find that out and I took the first step and applied to volunteer at a school in Kentucky. Its only 3 months and I feel like anybody can do anything for three months. Look how fast three months goes when you're working or on vacation especially. This will allow me to see the states and pick a home. I might end up here but at least I can say I went other places and found here was my 'home.'

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was great and we had fun. It seems like we always do on holidays! Now I'm getting all ready for Christmas. I'm doing pretty well on getting everyone their gifts and I hope to be done this weekend or early next week! Until next time, stay warm!!

No comments: