Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends or whoever or where ever you happen to spend the day. Mine was great and was spent with a crazy bunch of aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. My little cousins are getting bigger (8, 4, 3, 2, 2) and they had a blast opening presents now. This year they started to get the hang of opening the presents and playing with the toys. Last year they didn't really understand what was going on. My God daughter had such expressions on her face when she opened her presents. Especially when it came to the brown boots she got, and the pink slippers with fur on them. She loved it and wore them around all day! It was a great day and it came and went fast! But, next year will be here before you know it.

I haven't been doing much since I lost the ol' job. I've been applying to jobs but I have yet to get any call back or anything. There are so many people who are looking for jobs now it's nuts. Hopefully something will come along soon, all you can do is apply and keep looking.

This winter sure had been a crazy one! 42.3 inches so far for December! So glad I'm not shoveling and having to clean the drive or the sidewalk. Just think, we still have like 4 more months of this too. It really did look pretty after this past snowfall though. The snow was heavier so it stuck to the trees and looked so nice. Just like a postcard, I'll have to try to get some pictures of it.

Not sure what I'm doing for New Years yet but hopefully it will be a good time! Have fun everyone! Welcome 2009!

No comments: