Monday, November 10, 2008

First Day

Today was a lazy, lazy day. I didn't get up until like 10:30 which I haven't slept that late since I don't know when. Well other then when I get home at like 3:30-4:00 in the morning. I did some job searching, cleaned a little, made out a grocery list, got a couple things off my to-do list. It was a productive day I think.

For the rest of the week; get my hair done, meet to with my new health insurance company, go to dinner with some friends and thats about it! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving since I'm pretty sure it's my second favorite holiday. Labor day being the first, and yup, Thanksgiving is second. I'm looking forward to Black Friday to go shopping with the family. Yes we're four of those crazy ladies who get up when it's pitch black, before all you hunters even, and go buy tons of presents. We've been doing it for years and I look forward to it every time it comes around!

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: