Tuesday, December 30, 2008

She was pure as snow, but she drifted...

Here is my pretty Christmas tree in my apartment. I got it on sale, pre-lit...I love it!





It's snowing again...

It really is pretty when it snows. It wasn't as bad as they had said last night. They said it was going to snow all day and into tonight. It didn't start snowing until a couple hours ago and it's suppose to end at 6:00. By my apartment, it's rather hard to see just how much we have gotten this winter. The snow drifts so bad because of the wind around here. It piles up on the sidewalk right in front of our door and then there is grass in the yard right next to the sidewalk. So you can't really tell how much we've gotten. Fr instance, it's piled up about four feet high by the apartment next to us but the pond has a couple inches on it. Ohh well, let is snow!

No comments: