Tuesday, May 18, 2010

- Stone Free -

Happy to report as I blog today I'm stone free!! I missed a couple days of work and it definitely wasn't pretty but I did get rid of those bad boys. Tuesday I was just so tired and sore that I missed work and then Wednesday I tried to catch up on sleep so I called in then too. I was back to work on Thursday and I only made it half a day. Turns out there was still one little bugger that wasn't gone yet and it hurt SO bad to sit at my desk that I could only stay half the time. Thursday night was pretty bad again. It hurt the whole night and the Vicadin didn't even help really. I was sobbing by Friday morning and I'm pretty sure that was the first time I cried in the whole thing. Mainly the crying came, I think, too was b/c I was so exhausted. I really hadn't gotten a goods night sleep in a week and it was catching up with me. Luckily right before I had to be to work, the stone passed and it was like almost instant relieve! I was a little sore over the weekend and I did miss my friends wedding but I'm really glad the stones are gone.

Now, onto bigger and better things. Work was NUTS yesterday! Everyone got slammed with work which sometimes makes it better that it's just not you that got busy. Some days do seem to be hit or miss. Some people will get swamped and you'll end up not too bad. Yesterday on the other hand showed it's wrath to everyone across the floor. Busy Mondays make for busy Fridays is my motto. I usually set myself reminders to follow up on my Monday claims on Friday so it just makes for an all around busy week. What you going to do? Job security I guess!

No comments: