Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is this a sign or something?

Wait, do I believe in signs? I have no clue but if I did or do, or...whatever, this would be a sign. I was watching Joel Osteen on ABC Family tonight and sometimes he just speaks to me. As you can read, I've been having a tough time with my life plan and how I wanted it to go. I got fired from what I thought was my dream job and it has affected me a lot. Not where I'm a non-functioning depressed person, but that I just have this fear in the back of my head that I'm not going to be good enough for society and I'll just keep getting fired from jobs. I know I have to lose that way of thinking and I'm trying, I am but unless someone's told you you're not good enough you just don't know.

Ok so anyways, the message in the sermon was that God has a plan for us in life and we will face challenges and people who try to stop us but God has something better for us. We can't give up and we just have to keep going. God needs us to say "I'm going to rise up and live a new dream."
We may have a reason to feel sorry for ourselves but we don't have the right. God still has a plan for us. None of our challenges are a surprise to God, he had the solution before you even had the problem. Let it go so you can accept the new path God has for you. If things don't work around the way you hoped, dream a new dream. God would not have let the door close on you if he didn't know a better one would be opening. What you may think is a set-back may be a set-up. God's plan is better then our plan.

I really needed those words and as I said, if that's a sign, then I'll fully accept it and hope that the something better God has planned for me will be coming sooner rather then later.
Good Night All! Take Care

No comments: