Wednesday, June 11, 2008

workout numero four dunzzo

so i did arms last night with my trainer....and they aren't as sore today as they were the first time. We tried to do three rounds and man, my arms just like quit! I hate it! I got so frustrated and I even told him that I was mad! He kept telling me not to get frustrated that it takes time but it just gets me pissed when I'm trying so hard and my arms just seriously won't go anymore!

Hopefully I'm not like the worst person he has or anything b/c that would just suck! I actually hope he enjoys working with me, because I enjoy staring at him...ha ha He did ask about a fellow co-worker the other day though, which I was not too happy about. Not that it was a big deal or anything. Like I said, if he was tall, I'd be in a world of hurt because I wouldn't be able to concentrate I'd be so in love!

Wish me luck tonight as I go to do the bottom half workout!

No comments: