Thursday, June 05, 2008

update!

Well my workout last night wasn't too bad. Now it wasn't easy but I really got a lot out of it. Good thing I don't have to lift my arms over my head at work b/c....well I wouldn't be able to!
S. and I did all upper body and he showed me how to do all the machines for it. We did a round of 15 reps and then another round of 15 reps. The second round sucked! I could barely finish/didn't finish some of the machines with the 15 reps on the 2nd time! My arms were shaking like crazy and I was trying to get them all the way up and I just couldn't! I felt like a fool but today we shared war stories over lunch and a lot of people couldn't finish the 15 reps the second time around. It's one of those things where it hurts but it feels good b/c you know you did something productive for the pain.

After I did a Body Sculpt class with B.T. and it was pretty good too. However my legs are a little tight today and I have lower body with S. tonight so he might be mad at me. ha ha Let's hope it goes well! I'm rather nervous to do the squats he decided we're going to do...I just hope it goes well!

(Remember how I said S. was hot..well he's freakin' Hot! He played baseball in college, he has facial hair which I love, and his shoulders and hands are gorgeous!...which are my favs...and he's really nice. I just hope he doesn't think like 'man, what did I get myself into with this chick!?" I do try hard and I hope he doesn't dread when I come in. He's easy to make conversation with which is nice. He loves my hometown, exact quote and I was surprised he even knew where it was. Good thing he's not tall....another fav....or I'd have a major crush! not like I don't already!!!)


Ohh and softball got canceled the other night due to rain! No game!

No comments: