Thursday, June 12, 2008

as much as I get frustrated, I do believe it

I seriously do believe that everything happens for a reason and most things will turn out alright in the end. However, in the heat of certain moments, I do not believe this and swear up and down and across that it's God's plan to screw me over. I think sometimes it takes us years and years to see why a certain decision went one way and not the other but eventually we'll figure it out. I also think that it's our adaptability that allows us to flow through tough times and make them ok. I think if something doesn't go one way, and we have to go with it, we can just make ourselves like the situation and make it work.

This is all stemming from the fact that I was so nervous for the cardio. program I was going to do with my trainer. I mean I get nervous over simple things, and this was making me real nervous. So I get there yesterday and he's says, "today we'll do the cardio, and tomorrow the legs" and I almost threw up. We went to the room and did the cardio and I made it through and didn't die so i was happy. And I think that was God's way of springing it on me so I couldn't sit and get nervous about if for two more days and I just had to do it then and there! And I guess I'm ok with that for certain things. It's just going to be a matter of time before I convince myself that it will all be ok.

Oh and another tip, I just keep telling myself that eventually it will be over. It won't last all night, eventually we'll be done and I can leave....that helps too!

No comments: