Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One Week Left....

Only one week left of my W.R.F. fitness study! Its been really fun and I got to meet some great people. And not to mention Hot S. That was worth it right there! We have three sessions this week and then I'm definitely going to keep going. It's so hard with my schedule, because I have a social life, but I really need to keep going and it's nice to have a schedule like that. I would like to keep meeting with S., my trainer, but I'm not sure how much money or anything that is. We'll have to look into that.


We played softball last night against the crazy team. We're in the bottom division of all the leagues b/c we really just joined for fun. And this team is like hardcore softball players. They wear sliding shorts and the full on softball gear. And they are undefeated, giving each other signs and it's just nuts. They rock everyone they play and it's pretty dumb that they are in our league but whatever, we can't change that. So we ended up losing but it was pretty fun. I sucked at batting but whatever...hopefully I'll get better. Next Monday, we're winning!!


I still haven't heard if I got the apt. I put the money down on so I am just going to assume that I did. I don't want to have to start looking again...no way jose! I already did that once, I'm in for good now. I had to plan my budget and darnit, it looks like shopping excursions and partyin' are weekends need to be held to a minimum. I need to be saving some money so I eventually can get a house and not have to pay for rent. I got some new furniture this past weekend when my mom and I went shopping. They had a floor model brown leather couch and loveseat with recliner's in them on clearance b/c they had some scratches in them! I could care less about a little scratch if I get $2,000 off! So I got them and I'm set with that now! Now, if only I had somewhere to put them!?!?!

No comments: