Wednesday, April 02, 2008

**I'm Kinda A Big Deal**

Wouldn't it be cool to have a famous friend? Not like reality show famous where you get taped every time you are with them, but like musician famous or athlete famous. I think it would be pretty fun. Probably if you stayed inside or out on your own property though otherwise you could be hounded by fans and the media (depending on how big of a star). I think I would want to be friends with like a person who is a star, but not super famous that they can't leave their home without being mobbed. Like some country music stars are just regular people in their hometown's. That would be cool to hang with someone like that...to get to live the life for a little while but not like 'completely' live the life!
Ok this was a totally random thought but I figured I'd shoot it out there.

___________________________-
Right when I think it's going well....here I am again. My boss just got back from lunch with V.P. - PR. Great! I really don't know why she doesn't want to go to lunch with me or anyone. God people, get over the fact that I'm like at least 8 years younger then all of you! Is that it? Otherwise I have no clue what it is. Am I suppose to be more talkative? I don't know what to talk to you about?! I don't want to have my only interactions with you be about work. I wish someone would just tell me what the deal is!! It's like I'm the last one picked for dodge ball. I seriously feel like I'm back in high school!

No comments: