Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sarah Johns

It's Hard To Be A Girl....

I don't mean to appear too forward.
Then again I wanna say so much.
I don't want to scare him off,
cause we're off to such a good start...
such a good start.

So I don't think I'll even leave a message.
He's had my number all along.
And if he hasn't got the message by now,
as to what this girl wants, what my heart wants...

I've been known to speak my mind,
but with him I melt, forget every line.
It's hard to be a girl in a young man's world.

I can't think straight, I'm confused.
This dress don't go with these shoes.
What's wrong with me?
Am I were he wants to be?
Should I go to work or go back to bed?
Pull the covers over my head, and scream?

I've been known, to speak my mind.
But with him I melt, forget every line.
It's hard to be a girl in a young man's world.
Ohh it's hard to be a girl, in a young man's world.


*If you like country....or even if you don't, give Sarah Johns a try. She's really great and co-wrote every song on her album!

No comments: