Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I need a renovation...no wait, that's an intervention

So since I'm back at school you would think that I would use my time wisely. Well guess again. Since we have no cable (and yes, that is using my time wisely) what else would I be doing with my time other then "facebooking" it up. (I love how we turned facebook into a verb too!)

I can't seem to stop! It's like I am a coke addict and I just had my first hit after three long months! I didn't go on facebook all summer. Maybe like two or three times because I didn't have the internet. Now here I sit, my fingers aching from clicking all day and catching up on the facebook gossip. Who broke up with who? Who transfered? Who got hot? Who is not? There is just so much to catch up on! Adding new people who are freshman or who I met over the summer. It's crazy all you miss on that stupid thing just after a couple months. I really need to get my books so I can start reading because I will develop carpal tunnel really fast at this rate!

No comments: