Sunday, September 17, 2006

$1 drinks and good times at the saloon

The past two weekends I have ended up at Buckhead Saloon here in Milwaukee. But what better ways to spend the weekend! Last time it was $1.00 drinks for a welcome back to school party! Well I'm not happy to be back to school but I'll take you up on the drinks! Then this weekend was the one year anniversary of the bar so it was FREE drinks from 7 - 8 and then $1.00 anything from 8-10! I mean anything!! We had shots for a freakin' dollar! That my friends is why I'm a raging alcoholic. Ok, maybe not raging but bubbling. yeah I like bubbling more then raging.
But anywhoo, I came to school to sober up cause it was quite a thirsty summer and look how far I've gotten! Yeah, not too far. I need a hiatus (is that how you spell it...ah whatever!) from drinking for awhile. Ok, maybe a weekend. I can't keep this up financially. Ohh and it's bad on your liver too, I almost forgot that.

School is two weeks in and I feel like it's two months in. I have a lot of 'back stock' work I need to be doing, since I haven't been doing a lot since I got here. At times I feel ready to be done with all this crap yet I don't want to leave! I think of work and I think "Heck yes, no homework!" but I also think, "Heck no, no parties on weekdays and I have to get up early every single day!" It has to be the biggest catch 22 in the world!

Now the snipets of my week...1) hot guy next door is still there. Yes, I didn't believe you roomies, because I hadn't seen him. And to top it off, he now has a motorcycle. Fire engine red! Ohh man, I just drooled thinking about it! 2) Danielle, I did not chip your tooth on the beer bottle. 3) I cannot continue to get drunk every Friday and then go shopping on Saturday! This equals way too much money spent in about a 24 hour period! 4) I think I may be ready to skip classes already...is this bad?

No comments: