Thursday, July 03, 2008

Yeah for Long Weekends!

It's along weekend for the 4th of July and it's alright by me! I'm at work now (yeah I know what you're thinking, why are you blogging at work. Well, my response to that is why are you reading this at work....ha ha gotcha!) and there is no one here. It's like a ghost town! I would have taken a day off but then that's one day I don't have later on when I probably could really use a day off. So I saved it and it's not bad really. Since there is no one here I pretty much can play my radio as loud as I want and there is no one to be distracted. These co-workers could go on vacation more often!

I never have a lot of plans for the 4th but it's my favorite holiday. The parades, picnics, fireworks, cook-outs, nice weather. I love it all! I'm ready to go home too. I haven't been home in about two months. I get to see my puppy again!

I got my furniture in my apt. last night. It looks good, it's hard to get it to fit though but once I figure that out I'll be fine. I like it though and it's coming together. Slowly but surely!

Alright everyone! Have a super weekend and enjoy yourselves! Behave!!

No comments: