Tuesday, July 22, 2008

it's over.....

Softball is officially done for the season! Can you believe it's over already? It seemed like when the season started that it was going to take forever but we succeeded in having a blast each game which made me get excited for Monday's! We didn't have the best season, but we had fun and I think that counts for a lot. And we got way better by the last game then the first. And of course the last game was the most fun. i think it was because we finally said screw the rules and just brought our cooler right up to the bench and cracked the cans open. Ok well Amy and I did, everyone else was a chicken! It was fun though and we went to the bar after and 8 of our co-workers were there! It was a good end to the season, and I actually am looking forward to it next year. Hopefully everyone will join again!

The apt. living is going very well. I like having the place to myself. If i don't feel like changing out of my pajamas in the morning, or afternoon, or all day.....I don't! (Not that it stopped us before in college!) All the messes that are in my place are mine and I can't blame them on anyone else but me. My closet is all mine which I love! It's going well though. Yeah sometimes it sucks but so far I'd say it's good.

Work is crazy like always. It's one thing after another....and I thought summer was our time off! I don't mind it because it does keep me busy, but some days I just want to go crazy on someone because I'm so stressed. I don't think it's going to get better either, considering that my season starts in September, which is coming on faster then I ever thought!

Alright have a super night! Enjoy the rest of your weeks!

No comments: