Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I know this is wrong....

I know I shouldn't but I am.....I'm jealous of my friends who are married or those who are with the one they will marry. It's rather discouraging to be here with all my friends and they all are 'not looking'. Who knew a little rock on your left hand could be so significant huh?!

Now I don't want you to think I hate these people because of this....I really am happy for them that they found someone who loves them and they love to spend the rest of their life with. I truly have not found that person (well I have but they don't know they're that person! ha) and I hope one day soon I will. But there is the little voice in the back of my head that goes, "Do you really want that now or no?" I truly don't know b/c my mind shifts back and forth on the topic so much. Do I want to get married, heck yes! Do I want it to be in the next 2 years....I'm not sure. I think about being with someone for the rest of my life and I get kinda freaked out. I am assuming this is because I have yet to meet the perfect person that I want to spend the rest of my life with that this feeling coincides with that thought. I don't' want to be jealous of them but I am.

No comments: