Monday, September 15, 2008

new computer!

This weekend I got my new laptop!! I'm so excited that I can now get on the internet at home! And the best thing is that someone in my apt. complex doesn't have protected internet so I can use theirs and I don't have to buy it. That saves me some money because I am broke. Luckily my dads work hsa this program where you can buy a computer through Dell, they pay for it and then take some much out of your check each pay period to pay themselves back. So it saves you money because you don't have to pay it all at once, and it allows me to make payments to my parents for the cost of this computer. I would never be able to pay for it all at once!

Today I went and bought bar stools for my island in my kitchen, scheduled my apt. for new tires for my car, went to the eye doctor and bought glasses and contacts, and I paid my electric bill and phone bill. Gosh it was an expensive day! It hits you hard how expensive life is. And these are things I need, not extravagent things! I need glasses and contacts ohh and I bought gas! At flippin $3.95 a gallon! Life is expensive and it doesn't help the way this economy is going. Hopefully I get a raise or something soon and then I'll have more moola!

No comments: